Bereitschaftsbeitrag

Zur Front

12. August 2017

Vinyl Albums

The Stone Roses

1 I Wanna Be Adored
  She Bangs the Drums
  Waterfall
  Don't Stop
  Bye Bye Badman

2 Elizabeth My Dear
  (Song for my) Sugar Spun Sister
  Made of Stone
  Shoot You Down
  This Is the One
  I Am the Resurrection

Luther Vandross - Give Me the Reason

1 Stop to Love
  See Me
  I Gave It Up (When I Fell in Love)
  So Amazing
  Give Me the Reason

2 There's Nothing Better Than Love (with Gregory Hines)
  I Really Didn't Mean It
  Because It's Really Love
  Anyone Who Had a Heart

Exposé - Exposure

1 Come Go with Me
  Let Me Be the One
  Exposed to Love
  Seasons Change
  Extra Extra

2 Point of No Return
  Love Is Our Destiny
  I Know You Know
  You're the One I Need
  December

Mr. Mister - Welcome to the Real World

1 Black / White
  Uniform of Youth
  Don't Slow Down
  Run To Her
  Into My Own Hands

2 Is It Love
  Kyrie
  Broken Wings
  Tangent Tears
  Welcome to the Real World

a-ha - Hunting High and Low

1 Take On Me
  Train of Thought
  Hunting High and Low
  The Blue Sky
  Living a Boy's Adventure Tale

2 The Sun Always Shines on T.V.
  And You Tell Me
  Love Is Reason
  Dream Myself Alive
  Here I Stand and Face the Rain


Steve Winwood - Back in the High Life

1 Higher Love
  Take It As It Comes
  Freedom Overspill
  Back in the High Life Again

2 The Finer Things
  Wake Me Up on Judgment Day
  Split Decision
  My Love Is Leavin'

Level 42 - World Machine

1 World Machine
  Physical Presence
  Something About You
  Leaving Me Now

2 I Sleep on my Heart
  It's Not the Same for Us
  Good Man in a Storm
  Coup d'Etat
  Lying Still

Genesis - Invisible Touch

1 Invisible Touch
  Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
  Land of Confusion
  In Too Deep

2 Anything She Does
  Domino
   Part One - In the Glow of the Night
   Part Two - The Last Domino
  Throwing It All Away
  The Brazilian

Peter Gabriel - So

1 Red Rain
  Sledgehammer
  Don't Give Up (with Kate Bush)
  That Voice Again

2 In Your Eyes*
  Mercy Street
  Big Time
  We Do What We're Told (Milgram's 37)

Depeche Mode - The Singles 81 ---> 85

1 Dreaming of Me
  New Life
  Just Can't Get Enough
  See You
  Leave in Silence
  Get the Balance Right
  Everything Counts

2 Love in Itself
  People Are People
  Master and Servant
  Blasphemous Rumours
  Shake the Disease
  It's Called a Heart


Tears for Fears - Songs from the Big Chair

1 Shout
  The Working Hour
  Everybody Wants to Rule the World
  Mothers Talk

2 I Believe
  Broken
  Head over Heels
  Listen

Curiosity Killed the Cat - Keep Your Distance

1 Misfit
  Down to Earth
  Free
  Know What You Know
  Curiosity Killed the Cat

2 Ordinary Day
  Mile High
  Red Lights
  Shallow Memory

Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet

1 Let It Rock
  You Give Love a Bad Name
  Livin' on a Prayer
  Social Disease
  Wanted Dead or Alive

2 Raise Your Hands
  Without Love
  I'd Die For You
  Never Say Goodbye
  Wild in the Streets

Swing Out Sister - It's Better to Travel

1 Breakout
  Twilight World
  After Hours
  Blue Mood

2 Surrender
  Fooled by a Smile
  Communion
  It's Not Enough
  Theme

Whitney Houston - Whitney

1 I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)
  Just the Lonely Talking Again
  Love Will Save the Day
  Didn't We Almost Have It All
  So Emotional

2 Where You Are
  Love Is a Contact Sport
  You're Still My Man
  For the Love of You
  Where Do Broken Hearts Go
  I Know Him So Well (with Cissy Houston)


Cock Robin

1 Thought You Were on my Side
  When Your Heart Is Weak
  Just When You're Having Fun
  The Promise You Made
  Because It Keeps On Working

2 Born with Teeth
  Once We Might Have Known
  More Than Willing*
  A Little Innocence*

Eurythmics - Be Yourself Tonight

1 Would I Lie to You?
  There Must Be an Angel (Playing with my Heart)
  I Love You Like a Ball and Chain
  Sisters Are Doin' It for Themselves

2 Conditioned Soul
  Adrian
  It's Alright - (Baby's Coming Back)
  Here Comes That Sinking Feeling
  Better to Have Lost in Love (Than Never to Have Loved At All)

Eric Clapton - August

1 It's in the Way That You Use It
  Run
  Tearing Us Apart
  Bad Influence
  Walk Away
  Hung Up on Your Love

2 Take a Chance
  Hold On
  Miss You
  Holy Mother
  Behind the Mask

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Welcome to the Pleasure Dome

F Welcome to the Pleasure Dome

G Relax
  War
  Two Tribes

T Born to Run
  San Jose (The Way)
  Wish (the Lads Were Here)

H Krisco Kisses
  Black Night White Light
  The Only Star in Heaven
  The Power of Love

Alexander O'Neal - Hearsay

1 (What Can I Say) To Make You Love Me
  Hearsay
  The Lovers
  Fake
  Criticize

2 Never Knew Love Like This (with Cherrelle)
  Sunshine
  Crying Overtime
  When the Party's Over


Janet Jackson - Control

1 Control
  Nasty
  What Have You Done for Me Lately
  You Can Be Mine

2 The Pleasure Principle
  When I Think of You
  He Doesn't Know I'm Alive
  Let's Wait Awhile
  Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun)

* scratched

Labels: ,